Nowadays it's extremely expensive to build a new processing plant. Therefore mining operations are turning to modular plant systems that offer advantages such as:
- Low capital costs that are reflected in a higher ROI
- Improved cost to recovery ratios
- Shipping to remote locations, compact modular systems are mobile and moveable
- Quick and easy assembly on site by Gekko
- Different modules can be used to customise a specific extraction process
- Operational performance, quality and safety are upheld
- Module throughputs are 20, 50 and 100 tonnes per hour - other tonnages available upon application
- The best combination of modules for a specific operation will be recommended after initial ore testing by Gekko
- Small environmental footprint due to the energy efficient design and operation
- Off-site construction and pre-assembly by Gekko streamlines installation, commissioning and, therefore, cashflow generation.
Ores that can be concentrated by gravity or a combination of gravity and flotation processes are ideal for modular systems. Pre-concentration significantly reduces energy requirements and lowers the carbon footprint of plant operations.
Gekko's modular systems are used worldwide for free gold, complex gold, exploration, alluvial or hard rock, and diamond applications. Where appropriate, Gekko source and include processing equipment from other suppliers if required.